Microscopy is the technology that focuses on magnifying the images of small biological specimen. Automated microscopy is an advance technology that uses advance monitoring techniques such as atomic force microscopy (afm) and raman confocal systems, that enhance monitoring of biological specimen. Global microscopy market was accounted to $2.7 billion in 2010. Development of user friendly and less complex microscope are driving the growth for automated microscopy market. The global market for automated microscopy is dominated by higher cost restraint. The high cost required for digital setup is decreasing the growth for automated microscopy market. However, increase in technological advancements will influence the cost of the equipments, which will affect the price of the microscopy setup. The cost for an average automated microscope varies from $5,000-$15,000.
Global automated microscopy market is challenged by conventional microscopy. However, lower cost of conventional microscopy is acting as a competitive advantage. This report provides comparative intelligence about conventional and automated microscopy. The report provides market trends for automated microscopy market and expected transition of these trends in future
The key company profiles included are Olympus Corp., Nikon Corp., Hitachi High Technologies Ltd., Fei Company, Carl Zeiss, Bruker Corporation, Agilent Technologies Inc., Asylum Research
• Market estimation for products, applications, end-users and geographic segment is derived from current market scenario and expected market trends.
• The report provides an in-depth understanding of the market scenarios in various geographic regions so that key players can make plans to identify opportunities in specific regions
• Impact analysis of top 10 factors to provide market situation to key decision makers of the automated microscopy market
• Value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces, top investment pockets are analyzed and presented in detail in the report
• SWOT analysis and strategic developments included in the report for key market players are included in the report to get better understanding of potential opportunities and challenges for companies
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
GLOBAL MARKET, BY PRODUCTS
• Inverted Microscope
• Fluorescence Microscope
• Electron Microscope
• Scanning Probe Microscope
• Optical Microscope
GLOBAL MARKET, BY APPLICATIONS
• Medical Diagnostics
• Life science monitoring
• Material Science
GLOBAL MARKET, BY END-USERS
• Research Facilities
• Diagnostic Clinics
• Medical equipment leasing companies
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHIES
• North America
• Diagnostic Laboratories
• Research based pharmaceutical companies
• Government and Private Institutes
• Academic Institutes
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Glucose Meter is a medical device for determining the approximate concentration of glucose in the blood. It can also be a strip of glucose paper dipped into a substance and measured to the glucose chart. It is a key element of home blood glucose monitoring (HBGM) by people with diabetes ...
September 2017 | $4880 | View Details >>
This report studies the Pet Insurance market, Pet insurance is a type of specialty property and casualty insurance policy that pet owners purchase to cover the unintended costs that arise in providing care for a pet, including veterinary services such as surgical procedures, injuries from accidents, and prescribed pet medicines. ...
September 2017 | $4880 | View Details >>
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate of Biofeedback Instrument in these regions, from 2012 to 2022 (forecast), covering North America Europe China Asia (Ex. China) RoW The major players in global Biofeedback Instrument market include Thought Technology Ltd Laborie Qxsubspace Vishee Quantum World Vision BrainMaster Technologies, Inc. Mind Media NeuroCare Allengers Medical Systems ELMIKO NCC ...
September 2017 | $2900 | View Details >>
This report studies the Irreversible Electroporation Ablators market status and outlook of global and major regions, from angles of players, regions, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global and major regions, and splits the Irreversible Electroporation Ablators market by product type and applications/end industries. The ...
September 2017 | $4000 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research