The Future of Foodservice in Austria to 2019 report published by Canadean provides a detailed analysis and statistics on the market. It includes comprehensive analysis of the consumer, operator and technology level trends impacting the market. Data and analysis of market size, outlets, transactions and key players are also covered.
- The Austrian Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 2.0% during 2014-2019.
- Improving Austrian economy will boost household purchasing power and consequently, have a positive impact on the Austrian Foodservice market during 2014-2019.
- The Restaurants will remain the dominant channel while the Welfare and Services will be the fastest growing channel.
- Growth in tourism market will fuel the growth of Profit Sector Foodservice sales in the country.
- Welfare and Services and Healthcare channel will fuel the growth of Cost Sector foodservice sales.
This report offers a detailed analysis of the market with forecasts to 2019. It gives insights into the latest market trends and sector level analysis that will help foodservice operators to identify growing opportunities in the market. It also covers a brief overview about the key players. The report also includes:
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, which impact the foodservice market. Consumer, operator and technology trends are also covered
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the sector from 2009-2019
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both profit and cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- An overview of key players, together with insights such as business descriptions and product profiles
- Regulatory scenario insights for foodservice operators in the Austrian market
Reasons To Buy
- To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Austrian Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, growing medical tourism supported by strong Healthcare system in Austria will drive Healthcare Foodservice sales.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. As Austrian consumers are getting more conscious about their health and opting for more healthy alternatives while eating out, foodservice operators are introducing healthy and natural food menus to support the changing eating behaviour of the consumers.
- Brief overview of the key foodservice companies in Austria with information about their business descriptions and product profiles. This will provide a total competitive landscape of the sector.