This new 418-page report from Venture Planning Group contains 42 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC coagulation testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC coagulation market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for coagulation procedures
by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major coagulation reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of coagulation procedures performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and
those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation
testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new coagulation instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files.
Contains 418 pages and 42 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2015 Germany Immunodiagnostics Market: Sales Forecasts by Test Category and Supplier Shares This report provides an overview of the German immunodiagnostics market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays.
January 2015 | $750 | View Details >>
The Hydraulic Hammer market size will be XX million (USD) in 2022 in UK, from the XX million (USD) in 2016, with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) XX% from 2016 to 2022. In UK market, the top players include many company. With key sales data like sales (volume), revenue, market ...
April 2017 | $3360 | View Details >>
This new 262-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides a comprehensive analysis of the US drug of abuse testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment for the following assays: Amphetamines, ...
June 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research