This 970-page report provides comprehensive analysis of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
This report will help diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics,
trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry,
immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures, including:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers,
both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for physician office/group practice
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files.
Contains 970 pages and 152 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2014 Analysis of the Streptococci Testing Market: US, Europe France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan--Emerging Opportunities, Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Landscape
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Streptococci diagnostics market in the US, Europe France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan. Current scientific views on the Streptococci definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the ...
November 2013 | $2800 | View Details >>
This industry report offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for knives in Denmark. The research includes historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product ...
January 2015 | $609 | View Details >>
Strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, the task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides strategic assessment of GE's technological know-how, marketing tactics and strategic directions in the global diagnostic imaging market. SECTION I: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOWSECTION II: MARKETING TACTICSSECTION III: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
July 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $34,750. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $21,100. The report is available by country, section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget. VPGMarketResearch.com presents a new study of the major business opportunities emerging in the global cancer diagnostics market during the next ...
September 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research