Complete report $32,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $21,100.
- Identifies and evaluates major business opportunities emerging in the tumor marker market during the next ten years
- Examines trends in the U.S., Europe and Japan
- Reviews current and emerging tumor markers
- Analyzes applications of emerging diagnostic technologies
- Forecasts sales of major tumor markers by country and market segment
- Profiles leading market players and potential entrants
- Suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next ten years, the worldwide cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion worldwide.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers, by individual tumor marker
- Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for major
tumor markers by country and market segment,
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review
of the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments in the
U.S., Japan and five major European countries.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of over 200 current and emerging tumor markers,
- Biochemical Markers
- Growth Factors
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Immunohistochemical Stains, and others.
- Analysis of major immunoassay analyzers used for
tumor marker testing, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Assessment of monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, DNA
probes, biochips/microarrays, chromosome analysis, IT,
artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, biosensors, and their
potential applications for tumor marker testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies, including
CT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy.
- Extensive listings of over 500 companies, universities and
research centers developing new tumor markers and detection technologies.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers
and start-up firms developing innovative
technologies and products, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative
arrangements and new products in R&D.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing tumor marker testing
- Ten-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially
significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on interviews with clinical pathologists, laboratory directors,
executives from leading diagnostic companies and start-up firms
developing innovative products, university scientists, as well as
experts from industry associations, venture capital firms and the
investment banking community in the U.S., five major European
countries and Japan.
The market projections are also based on questionnaire
responses received from hospitals, commercial/private laboratories,
physician offices/group practices, cancer clinics and ambulatory
care centers in seven countries.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive
review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer
product literature, patents, trade association surveys, government
studies, marketing and technical meeting presentations,
industry analyst reports, and VPG's proprietary data files was conducted.
Contains 1,200 pages and 450 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The United States Glycine Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Glycine industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Glycine market analysis is provided for the United States markets ...
April 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
Electronic Dispensing System Report by Material, Application, and Geography – Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and the main countries (United States, Germany, united Kingdom, Japan, South Korea ...
January 2017 | $2850 | View Details >>
2017-2021 Emerging Point-of-Care/POC in the US Drugs of Abuse Testing Market: Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Ambulatory Care Centers-Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
This new 165-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 14 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC drugs of abuse testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, ...
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
This report mainly covers the following Product types including Hemodialysis Products Hemodialysis Services The segment applications including Hospital use Clinic use Segment regions including (the separated region report can also be offered) North America Europe Japan China Southeast Asia India The players list (Partly, Players you are interested in can also be added) Baxter ...
June 2016 | $3500 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research