This strategic assessment of Akzo Nobel, one of the world's leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 45 pages and 8 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Notes: Production, means the output of Rock Wool Revenue, means the sales value of Rock Wool This report studies Rock Wool in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, ...
September 2016 | $2900 | View Details >>
The US 1,3-Butadiene Industry 2015 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the 1,3-Butadiene industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The 1,3-Butadiene market analysis is provided for the US markets including ...
December 2015 | $3800 | View Details >>
Notes: Production, means the output of Marble Adhesive Revenue, means the sales value of Marble Adhesive This report studies Marble Adhesive in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, ...
October 2016 | $2900 | View Details >>
The Copper plates and sheets in Spain - Industry summary enables readers the perspectives to be able to evaluate the market for copper plates and sheets in Spain. The summary includes market size data that covers the years 2009-2020. The industry summary helps answer the following questions: - What is the market ...
December 2016 | $21 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research