This strategic assessment of RPM, one of the worlds leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 31 pages and 7 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Gens report, Global Bornan-2-One Market Outlook 2016-2021 provides detailed market and segment level data on the Global and Chinese consumption of Bornan-2-One. The report provides historic, forecast and growth patterns by company, country and type/application from 2016 to 2021. This report delivers an extensive overview of Global Bornan-2-One industry with a ...
December 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
This report studies PVC Paste in Global market, especially in United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, China, Japan, India, Korea, Southeast Asia, Australia, Brazil, Middle East and Africa, focuses on the top Manufacturers in each country, covering Vinnolit Solvay Mexichem Hanwha KEM ONE Formosa Plastics Corp LG Chemical ...
January 2017 | $4960 | View Details >>
Notes: Production, means the output of Thermal Adhesive Tape Revenue, means the sales value of Thermal Adhesive Tape This report studies Thermal Adhesive Tape in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and ...
January 2017 | $3500 | View Details >>
The Surfactant market size will be XX million () in 2022 in India, from the XX million () in 2016, with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) XX% from 2016 to 2022. In India market, the top players include many company. With key sales data like sales (volume), revenue, market share ...
March 2017 | $3360 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research