This strategic assessment of Nippon Paint, one of the worlds leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 36 pages and 2 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The Global Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanates(MDI) Consumption 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanates(MDI) market. First, the report provides a basic overview of the Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanates(MDI) industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. And development policies and ...
June 2016 | $4000 | View Details >>
Safety Glasses Report by Material, Application, and Geography- Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and the main countries (United States, Germany, united Kingdom, Japan, South Korea and China). The ...
February 2017 | $2850 | View Details >>
Notes: Production, means the output of Tyrosine Revenue, means the sales value of Tyrosine This report studies Tyrosine in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering Ajinomoto Evonik ...
December 2016 | $2900 | View Details >>
The Europe Natural Fiber Composites Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Natural Fiber Composites industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Natural Fiber Composites market analysis is provided ...
April 2016 | $3600 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research