This strategic assessment of Givaudan, one of the worlds leading flavor and fragrance companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global flavor and fragrance market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 4-9 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: OWNERSHIP
- Background of parent companies, private owners, and shareholder information.
SECTION III: BUSINESS EVOLUTION
- History of the companys formation, which is important to understanding the corporate
culture, management mentality, and future strategies.
- Business evolution milestone charts.
SECTION IV: ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Most recent acquisitions, divestitures, and organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
- Background of senior managers.
SECTION V: MAJOR FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Production, compounding, creative, and R&D facilities by country.
- Workforce size.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO AND TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Major products and services, including fragrances fine, technical, flavors, aroma-
chemicals high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume
specialties, essential oils, and others.
- Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
SECTION VII: MARKETING CAPABILITIES
- Sales force size by country.
- Major sale office locations.
- Marketing tactics.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Sales estimates by product category and geographic region.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
SECTION X: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Contains 50 pages and 6 tables.
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Summary Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd. (Sekisui Chemical) is a chemical company. The company develops, manufactures and sells plastic and other chemical products. Its products include LCD fine particles, photosensitive materials, semiconductor materials, optical adhesive tape and film, double-faced tape, ITO film, interlayer films, polyolefin foam, medical products, packaging tape, pipe materials, ...
November 2014 | $250 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Organic Soy Protein Revenue, means the sales value of Organic Soy Protein This report studies Organic Soy Protein in China market, focuses on the top players in China market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering Harvest Innovations World Food Processing ...
March 2017 | $3200 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Sagittal Suture Revenue, means the sales value of Sagittal Suture This report studies sales (consumption) of Sagittal Suture in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering Johnson & Johnson Medical(US) Covidien?UK? Peters Surgical(FR) B.Braun(DE) ...
March 2017 | $3800 | View Details >>
Market Research Report on Global and Chinese beta-Eleostearic acid Industry, 2009-2019 is a professional and in-depth market survey on Global and Chinese beta-Eleostearic acid industry. The report firstly reviews the basic information of beta-Eleostearic acid including its classification, application and manufacturing technology; The report then explores global and China’s top ...
June 2014 | $2400 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research