SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-15 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, systems and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 127 pages and 9 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The Japan & Korea Cochlear Implant Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Cochlear Implant industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Cochlear Implant market analysis is provided for ...
March 2016 | $3400 | View Details >>
This strategic assessment of Esaote, one of the world's leading diagnostic imaging companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals, and strategies ...
October 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Medical Catheters Revenue, means the sales value of Medical Catheters This report studies sales (consumption) of Medical Catheters in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering Medtronic Boston Scientific Abbott Bard Cardinal health B.BRAUN ...
February 2017 | $3800 | View Details >>
Summary Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Inc. (BIDMC) is an academic medical center that provides clinical care, biomedical research and education, health and wellness services to patients. The center offers treatment in therapeutic areas of cardiology, obstetrics, gastrointestinal disorders and cancer care. It also offers organ transplant and nursing services. BIDMC ...
October 2015 | $250 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research