This strategic assessment of Firmenich, one of the worlds leading flavor and fragrance companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global flavor and fragrance market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 4-9 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: OWNERSHIP
- Background of parent companies, private owners, and shareholder information.
SECTION III: BUSINESS EVOLUTION
- History of the companys formation, which is important to understanding the corporate
culture, management mentality, and future strategies.
- Business evolution milestone charts.
SECTION IV: ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Most recent acquisitions, divestitures, and organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
- Background of senior managers.
SECTION V: MAJOR FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Production, compounding, creative, and R&D facilities by country.
- Workforce size.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO AND TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Major products and services, including fragrances fine, technical, flavors, aroma-
chemicals high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume
specialties, essential oils, and others.
- Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
SECTION VII: MARKETING CAPABILITIES
- Sales force size by country.
- Major sale office locations.
- Marketing tactics.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Sales estimates by product category and geographic region.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
SECTION X: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Contains 47 pages and 5 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Notes: Production, means the output of Gallic Acid Revenue, means the sales value of Gallic Acid This report studies Gallic Acid in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, ...
January 2017 | $2900 | View Details >>
The Europe Mancozeb Industry 2016 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Mancozeb industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Mancozeb market analysis is provided for the Europe markets including ...
February 2016 | $3600 | View Details >>
The Global Zirconium Tetrafluoride Market Research Report Forecast 2017-2021 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the Zirconium Tetrafluoride industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the ...
March 2017 | $2800 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Tile Adhesive Revenue, means the sales value of Tile Adhesive This report studies sales (consumption) of Tile Adhesive in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK, Russia, Italy, Spain and Benelux, focuses on top players in these countries, with sales, price, revenue and market share for ...
March 2017 | $3900 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research