This strategic assessment of Analogic, one of the world's leading diagnostic imaging companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals, and strategies in the global diagnostic imaging market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-15 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, systems and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 49 pages and 5 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Spain Cardiovascular Surgery Outlook to 2021 Summary GlobalDataï¿½s new report, "Spain Cardiovascular Surgery Outlook to 2021", provides key procedures data on the Spain Cardiovascular Surgery. The report provides procedure volumes within market segments - Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Procedures and Isolated Valve Procedures. The data in the report is derived from dynamic ...
March 2016 | $2995 | View Details >>
MediPoint: Craniomaxillofacial Devices - 5EU Analysis and Market Forecasts Summary Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) surgery is a highly specialized branch of orthopedic surgery that focuses on all aspects of facial and skull disorders. In this report, GlobalData covers the following segments: CMF plate and screw fixation, CMF distraction, cranial flap fixation, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) ...
December 2014 | $4450 | View Details >>
The Asia-Pacific Nuclear Imaging Equipment Industry 2015 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Nuclear Imaging Equipment industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Nuclear Imaging Equipment market analysis is ...
August 2015 | $3200 | View Details >>
The United State Internal Fixation Screws Industry 2015 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Internal Fixation Screws industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Internal Fixation Screws market analysis ...
December 2015 | $3800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research