This strategic assessment of Analogic, one of the world's leading diagnostic imaging companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals, and strategies in the global diagnostic imaging market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-15 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, systems and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 49 pages and 5 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This new 68-page report from Venture Planning Group reviews current instrumentation technologies, and compares features of leading transfusion diagnostic automated and semi-automated analyzers. The report also presents strategic assessments of current and emerging suppliers of transfusion diagnostic products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies. Contains 68 pages
November 2013 | $0 | View Details >>
2016 Animal NMR Industry Report - Global and Chinese Market Scenario is a professional and in-depth market survey on Global and Chinese Animal NMR industry.The report firstly reviews the basic information of Animal NMR including its classification, application and manufacturing technology; The report then explores global and China’s top manufacturers ...
April 2017 | $3000 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Anti-Aging Products and Therapies Revenue, means the sales value of Anti-Aging Products and Therapies This report studies sales (consumption) of Anti-Aging Products and Therapies in Global market, especially in USA, China, Europe, Japan, India and Southeast Asia, focuses on top players in these regions/countries, with sales, ...
September 2016 | $4000 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,700. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $4,300. “2015 Emerging Opportunities in the French Virology and Bacteriology Testing Market” is a new strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the infectious disease testing market during the next five years. The report examines key French market trends; reviews ...
June 2015 | $4300 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research