Canadean's "AmRest Holdings SE : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AmRest Holdings SE"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AmRest Holdings SE" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AmRest Holdings SE"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AmRest Holdings SE (AmRest) is a quick service and casual dining restaurant operator. The company was founded in 1993 as American Restaurants Services Sp. z o.o. and transformed into AmRest in 2000 as a result of the joint venture between American Restaurants and Yum! Brands. The company currently operates a portfolio of 768 quick service and casual dining restaurants under KFC, Pizza Hut, Applebee's, Burger King, Starbucks, La Tagliatella, Blue Frog Bar and Grill, KABB Bistro Bar and Stubb's brands. Its restaurants also provide on-site catering, take-away and drive-in services at special sales points alongside providing delivery services through telephone orders. The company conducts restaurant business operations through franchise and joint venture agreements or as an owner of the brands across Europe, North America, and Asia. AmRest is headquartered in Wroclaw, Poland.