This strategic assessment of Akzo Nobel, one of the worlds leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 45 pages and 8 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This report studies N-(1-Naphthyl)ethylenediamine Dihydrochloride in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2012 to 2017, and forecast to 2021. This report focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, price, revenue ...
April 2017 | $3400 | View Details >>
The Global Closed Coat Abrasive Locking Discs Consumption 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Closed Coat Abrasive Locking Discs market. First, the report provides a basic overview of the Closed Coat Abrasive Locking Discs industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry ...
March 2016 | $4000 | View Details >>
Summary Commodity Chemicals in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis ...
January 2015 | $350 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Pyromellitic Dianhydride (PMDA) Revenue, means the sales value of Pyromellitic Dianhydride (PMDA) This report studies sales (consumption) of Pyromellitic Dianhydride (PMDA) in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering ...
January 2017 | $3800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research