The industry report Air Conditioner Market in South Korea to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for air conditioners in South Korea. This study includes historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format.
The market study answers key questions such as:
- What is the size of the air conditioner market in South Korea?
- How is the market divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How has the market been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
- How do the macroeconomic indicators look like?
The latest market information included in the study:
- Overall market size for air conditioners in South Korea
- Market size for air conditioners by product segment
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Macroeconomic indicators
Product segments analyzed in the study:
Motor vehicle air conditioners
Self-contained wall and window type air conditioners
Air conditioners with reverse cycle refrigeration
Air conditioners with refrigerating unit
Air conditioners without refrigerating unit
Parts for air conditioners
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a complete picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the air conditioner market in South Korea to 2017
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market information included in the report. The market information is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations etc.
The industry report is built by the standard methodology of Global Research & Data Services by using, analyzing, and combining a wide range of sources and in-house analysis.