The expansion of the global agricultural and forestry machine industry is forecast to reach 2.5% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 4.7%. Currently, agricultural and forestry tractors account for 36.4% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between agricultural trailers (0.7%), soil preparation and cultivation machines (13.3%), threshing and harvesting machines (21.8%), poultry-keeping machines (2.8%), agricultural sprays and powder dispersers (5.9%), milking machines (0.5%), machines for preparing animal feeding stuffs (1.6%), machines for sorting, cleaning and grading fruits, eggs, grain, seeds, dried leguminous vegetables and other agricultural products (2.7%), other agricultural and forestry machines (3.5%) and parts for agricultural and forestry machines (10.6%).
China, France, Germany, India and the United States represent the largest agricultural and forestry machine markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Bangladesh (12.0%), Senegal (11.7%), Bolivia (11.2%), Jordan (9.8%) and Philippines (8.8%).
The industry report package Agricultural and Forestry Machine Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for agricultural and forestry machines in the world. Along with a global agricultural and forestry machine market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall agricultural and forestry machine market size, 2008-2019
- Agricultural and forestry machine market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall agricultural and forestry machine market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall agricultural and forestry machine market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall agricultural and forestry machine market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Pedestrian controlled tractors
Other agricultural and forestry tractors
Cultivators, weeders, hoes and scarifiers
Fertilizer distributors and manure spreaders
Planters, transplanters and seeders
Rollers and other soil preparation and cultivation machines
Parts for soil preparation and cultivation machines
Powered lawn mowers with horizontal cutting device
Other powered lawn mowers
Fodder and straw balers
Hay mowers and cutter bars
Hay tedders, rakes and other haymaking machines
Root and tuber harvesting machines
Other threshing and harvesting machines
Poultry brooders and incubators
Other poultry-keeping machines
Parts for poultry-keeping machines
Agricultural sprays and powder dispersers
Machines for preparing animal feeding stuffs
Machines for sorting, cleaning and grading fruits, eggs, grain, seeds, dried leguminous vegetables and other agricultural products
Other agricultural and forestry machines
Other parts for agricultural and forestry machines
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the agricultural and forestry machine market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the agricultural and forestry machine market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the agricultural and forestry machine market in the world to 2019
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.