Canadean's "Admiral Taverns Ltd.: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Admiral Taverns Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Admiral Taverns Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Admiral Taverns Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Admiral Taverns Ltd. (Admiral Taverns) is an independent tenanted and leased pub estate operator in the UK. The company was founded in 2003 and formerly known as INHOCO 4015 Ltd. Admiral Taverns operates pubs under various formats including town or city centre bars, community locals, village and rural pubs. The pubs incorporate a variety of styles including food led pubs or gastro-pubs, sports bars, real ale pubs and traditional community locals among a host of other operational concepts. It offers a wide choice of branded products including lagers, ciders, stouts, bottled lagers, cask ales, wines, alcopops, draught ales, spirits, bottled ales and minerals in its establishments. Admiral Taverns currently operates an estate of more than 1,200 pubs spread across England and Wales. Admiral Taverns is headquartered in Steam Mill Street, Chester, the UK.