Canadean's "ABF Ingredients: Ingredients - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ABF Ingredients"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ABF Ingredients" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ABF Ingredients"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ABF Ingredients Ltd. (ABFI) is a producer of ingredients based in the UK. The company primarily offers ingredients for food and non-food applications. Its product portfolio includes enzymes, esters, extruded ingredients, lactose, specialty lipids, specialty powders, specialty flours, yeast extracts, and whey proteins. ABFI operates through four subsidiaries: AB Enzymes, ABITEC Corporation, Ohly and PGP International. Each of these subsidiary companies operates independently with certain objectives, business models, and goals. The company operates as a division of Associated British Foods and has operations spread across Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. ABFI is headquartered in Peterborough, the UK.