This unique 33-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com contains over 2,100 pages, 875 tables and provides data and analysis not available from any other published source. The survey is designed to assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding infectious disease testing market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
The report provides granular market segmentation analysis and forecasts for over 100 microbiology tests; profiles leading suppliers and recent market entrants with innovative technologies and products; reviews current instrumentation; evaluates emerging technologies; and offers specific opportunities and strategies for suppliers.
Infectious Diseases Analyzed in the Report
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter, Candida, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea, Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis, Herpes Influenza, Legionella, Lyme Disease, Lymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps, Mycoplasma, HPV, Parvovirus, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus , Rubella, Salmonella, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, TB, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersinia.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, US
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers of infectious disease diagnostic products in major countries by test.
- Test and sales forecasts for 100 infectious disease diagnostic assays by country, individual test and market segment:
- Review of market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- In-depth examination of major diseases, including their etiology, current diagnostic tests, vaccines, drugs and market needs.
- Review of major analyzers used for infectious disease testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential applications for infectious disease testing.
- Companies developing or marketing infectious disease diagnostic products by individual test.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
Opportunities and Strategies for Suppliers
- Emerging opportunities for new instrumentation, reagent systems, IT and other products with significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 2,100 pages and 875 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This report Mainly covers the following product types The segment applications including Segment regions including (the separated region report can also be offered) USA China Europe South America Japan Africa The players list (Partly, Players you are interested in can also be added) Bionet Co.,Ltd BTL Corporate GE Healthcare Innomed Medical Inc Mortara Instrument ...
May 2016 | $3500 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,700. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $4,300.“2015 Germany Infectious Disease Testing Market: Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 100 Tests, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review” is a new strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the infectious disease testing market during ...
September 2015 | $4300 | View Details >>
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides an overview of the Italian diagnostic testing market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for the following market segments: - Blood Banking - Cancer - Chemistry - Coagulation - ...
October 2015 | $3900 | View Details >>
This report provides an overview of the French cancer diagnostics market, including market shares of leading suppliers by test, as well as volume and sales forecasts by market segment.Table of ContentsBusiness EnvironmentMarket StructureMarket Size, Growth, and Major Suppliers' Market SharesList of TablesTest Volume Forecasts by Market Segment Sales Forecasts by ...
October 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research