This new 28-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com contains over 1,150 pages, 213 tables, and provides granular data and analysis not available from any other source. The report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the molecular diagnostics market during the next five years.
- Supplier sales and market shares in major countries
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Strategic profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products
- Emerging technologies
- Review of molecular diagnostic analyzers
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers
The molecular diagnostics market is unquestionably the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of key suppliers of molecular diagnostic
reagent kits and components in major markets.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major applications, including:
- Infectious Diseases   - Forensic Testing
- Cancer     - Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Genetic Diseases   - Others
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 30 NAT assays.
- Analysis of the sequencing market, including:
- Market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Comparison of leading molecular diagnostic ;analyzers marketed by Abbott, Beckman Coulter, BD, Bio-Rad, Gen-Probe, Roche, Tecan and other suppliers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and over 30 target/signal amplification methods, including:
- PCR - bDNA
- SDA - NASBA
- TMA - SSSR, and others
- Universities and research centers developing new molecular diagnostic technologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new technologies/products in R&D.
- Companies developing and marketing molecular diagnostics products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant
market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 1,150 pages and 213 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2017 Sweden Tumor Marker Diagnostics Market: Emerging Oncogenes, Biochemical Markers, Lymphokines, GFs, CSFs, Hormones, Immunohistochemical Stains-Test Volume and Sales Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Opportunities
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides a strategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines emerging trends in the cancer diagnostics market; reviews current and emerging tests; analyzes potential applications of innovative technologies; forecasts volume and sales ...
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
2016 Emerging Opportunities in the French Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM) Market: Hospitals and Commercial Labs -Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
This new 247-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides a comprehensive analysis of the French therapeutic drug monitoring market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment for the following assays: Amikacin, ...
October 2015 | $1500 | View Details >>
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Rabies diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Rabies definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the ...
August 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $32,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $19,500. This comprehensive seven-country report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the global transfusion diagnostic market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies. The report explores future marketing an
January 2014 | $19500 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research