This new 418-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 42 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC coagulation testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC coagulation market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for coagulation procedures
by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major coagulation reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of coagulation procedures performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and
those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation
testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new coagulation instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 418 pages and42 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
?New Frontiers in U.S. Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape? is Venture Planning Group?s new study designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the U.S. hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years. The ...
May 2014 | $6400 | View Details >>
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides an overview of the French diagnostic testing market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for the following market segments: - Blood Banking - Cancer - Chemistry - Coagulation - ...
June 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
This new 269-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides a comprehensive analysis in the UK endocrine function market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment for the following assays: Cortisol, ...
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
The United States L-Alanine Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the L-Alanine industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The L-Alanine market analysis is provided for the United States markets ...
April 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research