This 970-page report provides comprehensive analysis of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
This report will help diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics,
trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry,
immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures, including:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers,
both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for physician office/group practice
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 970 pages and 152 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Finger-Jointer Cutter Report by Material, Application, and Geography – Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and the main countries (United States, Germany, united Kingdom, Japan, South Korea and ...
January 2017 | $2850 | View Details >>
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Chlamydia diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Chlamydia definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the following market ...
February 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
2016 Greece Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Specimen, Sales and Volume Forecasts for 40 Tests, Competitive Strategies, Instrumentation Review, Technological Advances, Opportunities for Suppliers
Summary This new comprehensive report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 225 pages and 5 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging business opportunities during the next five years. The report explores business and technological trends; provides specimen, sales and volume forecasts for 40 tests; compares ...
October 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
2015 U.K. Immunodiagnostics Market: Sales Forecasts by Test Category and Supplier Shares This report provides an overview of the U.K. immunodiagnostics market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays
January 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research