SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-15 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, systems and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 111 pages and 9 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The Global Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography Industry 2015 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure.The Single Photon Emission Computed ...
November 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
2016 Global Tissue Sealants and Tissue Adhesive Industry Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions of the Tissue Sealants and Tissue Adhesive industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan and ...
October 2016 | $2850 | View Details >>
Summary United Orthopedic Corporation (UOC) is a medical device company that designs, manufactures and distributes orthopedic implants and instrument sets. The company’s product division includes knee replacement systems, hip replacement systems, and oncology products. Its hip replacement systems include UCP stem, UTF reduced stem, U2 HA stem, U2 matrix porous stem, ...
September 2016 | $250 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Bioseparation System Revenue, means the sales value of Bioseparation System This report studies sales (consumption) of Bioseparation System in Europe market, especially in Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Benelux and Spain, focuses on top players in these countries, with sales, price, revenue and market share for ...
October 2016 | $3900 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research