This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the molecular diagnostics market during the next five years.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovative technologies
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The molecular diagnostics market is unquestionably the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches.The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies.Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major applications, including:
- Infectious Diseases - Forensic Testing
- Cancer - Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Genetic Diseases - Others
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 30 NAT assays.
- Comparison of leading molecular diagnosticanalyzers.
- Review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over 30 target/signal amplification methods, including:
- PCR - bDNA
- SDA - NASBA
- TMA - SSSR, and others
- Companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular-
diagnostictechnologies and products.
- Strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and
new technologies/products in R&D.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- New product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 1,120 pages and 48 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This unique report from VPGMarketResearch provides US sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of molecular diagnostic products. The report also presents strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies. Competitive Assessments ...
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,950. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $4,500. “German Automated Microbiology Market 2015” is a new analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the German automated microbiology market during the next five years. The report examines key trends, reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of innovative ...
May 2015 | $4500 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,100. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,950.SummaryThis comprehensive report contains 400 pages, 37 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the Spanish coagulation testing market during the next five years. The report explores business ...
June 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,700. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $4,300.VPGMarketResearch.com's new report is a strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the infectious disease testing market during the next five years. The report examines key German market trends; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of innovative ...
June 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research