- Business and technological trends in seven major markets
- Five- and ten-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovative technologies
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The NAT market is unquestionably the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next ten years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the NAT market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next
Worldwide Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and NAT
by country and market segment.
- Ten-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers of NAT
reagent kits and components.
- Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for major
- Infectious Diseases - Forensic Testing
- Cancer - Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Genetic Diseases - Others
- Ten-year test volume and sales projections for over 30
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market,
by country and laboratory segment, including:
- Industrial - Academic
- Government - Commercial
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including
review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size,
growth and major suppliers, by country.
- Comparison of leading NAT
analyzers from Abbott, Beckman Coulter, BD, Bio-Rad,
Gen-Probe, Roche, Tecan and other suppliers.
- Extensive review of NAT technologies,
test formats, detection methodologies, trends
in testing automation and over 30 target/signal
amplification methods, including:
- PCR - bDNA
- SDA - NASBA
- TMA - SSSR, and others
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and
research centers developing new NAT
technologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments
of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing
tactics, collaborative arrangements and new technologies/products
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing and
marketing NAT products, by test and
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities
with potentially significant market appeal during
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors and executives of leading diagnostic companies and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products in the U.S., five major European countries and Japan.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product
and financial literature, as well as VPGMarketResearchs proprietary data base was conducted.
Contains 1050 pages and 96 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2015-2019 US Enteric Disease Testing Market: Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Enterovirus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella, Shigella, Vibrio, Yersinia-Emerging Opportunities for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers-Competitive Strategies, Supplier Shares by Test, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts
Complete report $5,400. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,500.This new 314-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides analysis of the US enteric disease testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers. About this ReportThis report presents detailed analysis of ...
July 2015 | $3500 | View Details >>
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides analysis of C3 testing, including clinical significance, current and emerging diagnostic procedures, as well as test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment. Geographic Coverage France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA Market Segmentation Centralized Testing - Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories POC/Decentralized Testing - Physician Offices/Group Practices - Ambulatory ...
July 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
2015 Global Fibrinogen Market: US, Europe, Japan The growing cost-containment pressures in major industrialized nations and continued technological advances will radically change coagulation testing practice during the next ten years. New specific and sensitive markers of hemostasis will be increasingly used on automated instrumentation. Coagulation testing in general, and Fibrinogen testing ...
January 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
CMV: 2015-2019 Supplier Shares, Test Volume and Sales Forecasts by Country and Market Segment-France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA-Hospitals, Blood Banks, Commercial and Public Health Labs, POC Locations
This report presents Cytomegalovirus diagnostics market data for the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. For each country, the report provides test volume and sales forecasts for the following market segments: - Hospitals - Commercial/Private Labs - Blood Banks - Physician Offices &n
August 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research