2016 New Frontiers in the Point-of-Care/POC Coagulation Testing Market is VPGMarketResearchs new report, which provides comprehensive analysis of the POC coagulation testing market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
- Review of thePOC coagulation market segment, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares ofmajor reagent and instrument suppliers.
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance,
Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time,
D-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII, Factor IX,
Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII,
Fibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation,
Heparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen,
Plasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S,
Prothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time,
Von Willebrand's Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product
portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- ADI/American Diagnostica
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Diagnostica Stago/Trinity Biotech
- Helena Laboratories
- Hyphen BioMed
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- International Technidyne/Nexus DX
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 450 pages and53 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Complete report $3,900. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $2,500.The report presents a detailed analysis of the Hepatitis diagnostics market in Japan. Current scientific views on the Hepatitis definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides five-year test volume and sales forecasts for HAV NAT, HBV NAT, HBs ...
July 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Helicobacter Pylori diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the H. Pylori definition, epidemiology and etiology of are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by ...
July 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides an overview of the US diagnostic testing market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for the following market segments: - Blood Banking - Cancer - Chemistry - Coagulation - ...
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wedge Holdings CO., LTD." The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
June 2014 | $99 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research