This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides a strategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines emerging trends in the cancer diagnostics market; reviews current and emerging tests; analyzes potential applications of innovative technologies; forecasts volume and sales for major cancer diagnostics tests; profiles leading market players and potential entrants; and suggests alternative market expansion strategies for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant
market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Cancer Diagnostic Tests Analyzed in the Report--over 200 current and emerging assays, including Biochemical Markers, Oncogenes, Growth Factors, Hormones, Colony Stimulating Factors, Lymphokines and Immunohistochemical Stains, such as:
ACTH, AFP, Beta-2 Microglobulin, CA 15-3/27.29, CA 19-9, CA 125, Calcitonin, Cathepsin, CEA, Chromogranin, Colon-Specific Antigen, Cytokeratins, Estrogen Receptor, Ferritin, Gastrin, HCG, Insulin, Interferons, Interleukins, Lymphocyte Subtyping, Neuron-Specific Enolase, Nucleolar, Occult Blood, Oncogenes, Pancreatic Oncofetal Antigen, Pap Smear, Parathyroid Hormone, Progesterone Receptor, Prostatic Acid Phosphatase, Prostatic Specific Antigen, S-100 Protein, Serotonin, Sialic Acid, Squamous Cell Carcinoma Ag, TDT, Thymidine Kinase, Thyroglobulin, Tissue Polypeptide Antigen, and others.
- Analysis of major immunoassay analyzers used for cancer diagnostic testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, DNA probes, biochips/microarrays, chromosome analysis, IT, artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, biosensors, and other technologies and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies, including CT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy.
- Extensive listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements, and new products in R&D.
Contains 535 pages and 70 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Complete report $6,100. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,950.This comprehensive report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the UK transfusion diagnostic market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development ...
September 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
The Global Anti-Aging Products and Therapies Industry 2016 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Anti-Aging Products and Therapies industry. Firstly, the report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Anti-Aging Products and ...
February 2016 | $2800 | View Details >>
Fabric Shrinkage Marking Ruler Report by Material, Application, and Geography – Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and the main countries (United States, Germany, united Kingdom, Japan, South ...
January 2017 | $2850 | View Details >>
Rabies: 2015-2019 Supplier Shares, Test Volume and Sales Forecasts by Country and Market Segment-France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA-Hospitals, Commercial and Public Health Labs, POC Locations
This report presents test volumes and sale forecasts for the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. The report provides volume and sales forecasts for Rabies tests performed in the following market segments: - Hospitals - Commercial/Private Labs - Physician Offices - Public Health LabsList of TablesFrance Rabies ...
August 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research