This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies.
The report provides test volume and sales forecasts; compares features of major automated and semi-automated analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next five years.
Blood Typing and Grouping Tests
ABO, Antibody Panels, Antibody Screening/Indirect Antiglobulin, Antigen Typing (C, c, Duffy, E, e, I, i, Kell, Kidd, Le a, b, MN, P, S, s), Antiglobulin (Direct, C3 + IgG, IgG, C3), Crossmatching (Immediate Spin, Full Crossmatch), Rh (D, Du)
Infectious Disease Screening Tests
AIDS (HIV NAT, HIV-1/2), Cytomegalovirus, Hepatitis (HAV NAT, HBV NAT, HBs Ag, Anti-HBc, HCV NAT,
HCV, ALT/SGPT), HTLV-I/II, Parvovirus B19 NAT, Syphilis, West Nile Virus NAT.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, M&A,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, and new products in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests, including NAT.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging blood typing, grouping and infectious disease NAT screening assays.
- Review of automated and semi-automated molecular and immunohematology analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential
applications for the blood banking market.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products, by test.
Blood Group Genotyping
PCR, PCR-RFLP, AS-PCR or PCR-SSP, Multiplex PCR, Real Time PCR, Sanger DNA Sequencing, Pyrosequencing
BeadChip Array, BloodChip, Genome Lab SNP Stream, Fluidic Microarray Systems, TaqMan OpenArray, MALDI-TOF-MS, Mini-Sequencing
- New product development opportunities for blood typing, grouping and infectious disease NAT assays and instrumentation with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 400 pages and 12 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This new 142-page report from VPGMarketResearch provides analysis of the global paint and coatings market, as well as supplier strategies, marketing tactics, and technological know-how. The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the paint and coatings market, including:
August 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Certified Refurbished Equipment Report by Material, Application, and Geography – Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and the main countries (United States, Germany, united Kingdom, Japan, South Korea ...
January 2017 | $2850 | View Details >>
This new 90-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides insightful profiles of leading microbiology market players and recent market entrants. The report presents strategic assessments, including sales, product portfolios, distribution tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.Contains 90 pages
November 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
Market outlook of the global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market Immunoproteins are blood proteins that are used as analytes for different disease diagnostic assays like ELISA, CLIA, immunoturbidity assay, and RIA. The market for immunoprotein diagnostic testing is positively influenced by factors like the growing elderly population and the increased incidence and ...
December 2015 | $2500 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research