SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-15 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, systems and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 49 pages and 6 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Summary Adhezion Biomedical, LLC (Adhezion) is a medical device company. The company develops, manufactures and commercializes cyanoacrylate based surgical, wound management and infection prevention technologies. It manufactures surgical, sound management and infection prevention products. Adhezions professional products include surgical, wound management, and infection prevention solutions; consumer products; and adhesive and microbial ...
April 2015 | $250 | View Details >>
EU5 Micro-Electromechanical Sensors Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "EU5 Micro-Electromechanical Sensors Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the EU5 Micro-Electromechanical Sensors market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market. The report also provides ...
November 2016 | $5995 | View Details >>
The CyberKnife is a frameless robotic radiosurgery system used for treating benign tumors, malignant tumors and other medical conditions. The system was invented by John R. Adler, a Stanford University professor of neurosurgery and radiation oncology, and Peter and Russell Schonberg of Schonberg Research Corporation. It is made by the ...
January 2017 | $2800 | View Details >>
The Newspapers industry is involved in the production and distribution of newspapers. Operations performed by newspaper publishers include gathering news, writing news columns, stories, editorials, and preparing advertisements. Establishments in the newspaper industry generate revenues by circulating newspapers and selling advertisement space. The Americas was the x largest geographic region in ...
December 2016 | $1000 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research