Complete report $24,500.DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $15,900.
2016 Hematology and Flow Cytometry: A Market Facing Regulatory and Competitive Challenges--Advances in Molecular Diagnostics, IT, and Growing Understanding of Immunologic Forces Regulating Systemic Diseases Will Profoundly Impact the Market is VPGMarketResearchs new seven-country report designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the global hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan; provides market share estimates, specimen, test and sales forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing reagent and instrument suppliers.
During the next five years, continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, autocalibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
Worldwide Market Overview
- Facilities performing hematology and flow cytometry
testing by country.
- Test volume and sales projections by country.
- New product development opportunities
with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products by country.
- Specimen, test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures
by country, individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major
instrument and reagent suppliers.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual),
Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual),
Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry assays.
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment.
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model.
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers.
- The study reviews current instrumentation technologies, and compares features
of leading hematology, flow cytometry, platelet aggregation and sedimentation rate analyzers.
- The report features analyzers manufactured by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biocode Hycel, CellaVision, Diesse Ves Matic, Drew-Scientific, Horiba, Medica, Menarini, Nihon Kohden, Polymedco, Siemens and Sysmex.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies
and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing
or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Iris Diagnostics/Danaher
- Nihon Kohden
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
Contains 700 pages and 250 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "William Sinclair Holdings plc" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
June 2014 | $99 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,700. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $4,300. “2015-2019 Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the French Virology and Bacteriology Testing Market” is a new strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the infectious disease testing market during the next five years. The report examines key French ...
August 2015 | $4300 | View Details >>
This report Mainly covers the following product types The segment applications including Segment regions including (the separated region report can also be offered) USA China Europe South America Japan Africa The players list (Partly, Players you are interested in can also be added) Abbott Laboratories Quest Diagnostics Becton Dickinson Roche Diagnostics QIAGEN Hologic Femasys ...
May 2016 | $3500 | View Details >>
Strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, the task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides strategic assessment of Sabic's technological know-how, marketing tactics and strategic directions in the global chemical market. SECTION I: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOWSECTION II: MARKETING TACTICSSECTION III: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
July 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research