This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides a strategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines emerging trends in the cancer diagnostics market; reviews current and emerging tests; analyzes potential applications of innovative technologies; forecasts volume and sales for major cancer diagnostics tests; profiles leading market players and potential entrants; and suggests alternative market expansion strategies for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant
market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Cancer Diagnostic Tests Analyzed in the Report--over 200 current and emerging assays, including Biochemical Markers, Oncogenes, Growth Factors, Hormones, Colony Stimulating Factors, Lymphokines and Immunohistochemical Stains, such as:
ACTH, AFP, Beta-2 Microglobulin, CA 15-3/27.29, CA 19-9, CA 125, Calcitonin, Cathepsin, CEA, Chromogranin, Colon-Specific Antigen, Cytokeratins, Estrogen Receptor, Ferritin, Gastrin, HCG, Insulin, Interferons, Interleukins, Lymphocyte Subtyping, Neuron-Specific Enolase, Nucleolar, Occult Blood, Oncogenes, Pancreatic Oncofetal Antigen, Pap Smear, Parathyroid Hormone, Progesterone Receptor, Prostatic Acid Phosphatase, Prostatic Specific Antigen, S-100 Protein, Serotonin, Sialic Acid, Squamous Cell Carcinoma Ag, TDT, Thymidine Kinase, Thyroglobulin, Tissue Polypeptide Antigen, and others.
- Analysis of major immunoassay analyzers used for cancer diagnostic testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, DNA probes, biochips/microarrays, chromosome analysis, IT, artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, biosensors, and other technologies and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies, including CT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy.
- Extensive listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements, and new products in R&D.
Contains 535 pages and 70 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This unique report from VPGMarketResearch provides Japan sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of molecular diagnostic products. The report also presents strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies. Competitive Assessments ...
September 2015 | $350 | View Details >>
2015-2019 European Endocrine Function Testing Market: Hospitals, Commercial Labs, Physician Offices, Ambulatory Care Centers-Competitive Strategies, Supplier Shares, Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
This new 310-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides a comprehensive analysis of the European endocrine function market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares and strategic profiles of leading suppliers. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment for the following assays: ...
July 2015 | $4200 | View Details >>
This new 247-page report from Venture Planning Group provides a comprehensive analysis of the Japanese therapeutic drug monitoring market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
January 2014 | $1700 | View Details >>
The Global Respiratory Plethysmographs Consumption Industry 2016 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Respiratory Plethysmographs market. First, the report provides a basic overview of the Respiratory Plethysmographs industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. And development policies and plans ...
January 2016 | $4000 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research