This new 795-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC infectious disease testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC infectious disease testing market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of five POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for major infectious disease tests
by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Market shares of major infectious disease diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of infectious disease diagnostic tests performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading infectious disease testing analyzers, both currently marketed and
those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation
testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new infectious disease testing instruments and reagent systems with potentiallysignificant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 795 pages and61 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2016 Spain Molecular Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT Market: Instrument and Reagent Supplier Shares, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies
Complete report $6,100. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,950. VPGMarketResearch.com's new strategic analysis is prepared in order to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies. RationaleDuring the next five years, the Spanish ...
November 2015 | $3950 | View Details >>
This unique market intelligence report from VPGMarketResearch provides information not available from any other published source. The report includes diagnostics sales and market share estimates by product and country for Becton Dickinson and its main competitors, as well as a profile of the company’s diagnostics business. List of Tables Infectious Disease Testing ...
June 2015 | $4200 | View Details >>
2017 Europe Hemostasis Diagnostics Market: Reagent and Instrument Sales Forecasts, Volume Projections for 40 Tests, Competitive Strategies, Instrumentation Review, Innovative Technologies, Opportunities for Suppliers
This new 31-country report from VPGMarketResearch.com is available by country, market segment, section, or individual test. The report explores business and technological trends; provides test volume and sales forecasts for 40 hemostasis procedures; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing ...
February 2017 | $19500 | View Details >>
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the worldwide cancer testing market is promising ...
November 2013 | $2800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research