Complete report $11,800. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $7,700. The report is available by country, section, market segment, individual test, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
This new five-country study from VPGMarketResearchcontains 700 pages, 54 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the infectious disease molecular diagnosticsmarket during the next five years.
- Business and technological trends in major markets
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Strategic profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovative products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The infectious disease molecular diagnostics market is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the infectious disease molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
European Market Overview
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers of infectious disease molecular diagnosticreagent kits and components.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 40 infectious disease molecular diagnostic assays.
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market by country and laboratory segment.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers by country.
- Comparison of leading infectious disease molecular diagnosticanalyzers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular
diagnostictechnologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and
new technologies/products in R&D.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing and marketing infectious disease molecular
diagnostic products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 700 pages and 54 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Electroencephalogram Equipment Revenue, means the sales value of Electroencephalogram Equipment This report studies sales (consumption) of Electroencephalogram Equipment in USA market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering Natus Medical Incorporated ...
August 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
Strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, the task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides strategic assessment of Exxon Mobil's technological know-how, marketing tactics and strategic directions in the global chemical market. SECTION I: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOWSECTION II: MARKETING TACTICSSECTION III: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
July 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
This report provides an overview of the U.K. hematology market, including sales and market shares of leading instrument and consumable suppliers, as well as test volume and sales forecasts by market segment.Table of ContentsBusiness EnvironmentMarket StructureMarket Size, Growth, and Major Suppliers Market Shares List of TablesHematology Test Volume ...
July 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
2015-2019 U.S. POC/Decentralized Clinical Chemistry Market: Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Operating Suites, ICU/CCUs, Cancer Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, Birth Centers- Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Strategies
This new 373-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC clinical chemistry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and ...
September 2015 | $3600 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research