This 970-page report provides comprehensive analysis of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
This report will help diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics,
trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry,
immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures, including:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers,
both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for physician office/group practice
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 970 pages and 152 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This DataPack contains tables from VPGMarketResearch.com new report, 2016 Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the German Endocrine Function Testing Market: Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence, Emerging Opportunities. For pricing information on DataPack sections or individual tables, please contact Customer Service.
February 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
The Japan Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems Industry 2016 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems ...
January 2016 | $3400 | View Details >>
About Kidney Stones Management Devices Kidney stones are mineral and acid salts such as calcium crystals that are formed in the kidneys. The formation of stones in the kidneys is known as urolithiasis, which is one of the most common urological disorders worldwide. It causes obstruction to the drainage of urine ...
March 2014 | $2500 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Multiple Antigen Peptide System (MAP) Revenue, means the sales value of Multiple Antigen Peptide System (MAP) This report studies Multiple Antigen Peptide System (MAP) in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, India and Southeast Asia, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with ...
August 2016 | $2900 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research