This 973-page report contains 153 tables and provides comprehensive analysis of the diagnostic testing markets outside the main hospital laboratory (ERs, ORs, and ICUs). The report includes analysis of the market dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. We trust, this report will help diagnostic products suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the ER, OR and ICU market segments, including their dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology,
hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
and test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading POC chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers,
both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 973 pages and 153 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The report contains 200 pages, 7 tables and presents a detailed analysis of the E. Coli diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the E. Coli definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test ...
October 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
About This ReportThis new 322-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents detailed analysis of the Japanese Enteric Diseases market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Enterovirus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella, Shigella, Vibrio and Yersinia. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals and Commercial/Private Labs. In addition ...
July 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Notes: Production, means the output of Commercializing Biomarkers in Therapeutic and Diagnostic Applications Revenue, means the sales value of Commercializing Biomarkers in Therapeutic and Diagnostic Applications This report studies Commercializing Biomarkers in Therapeutic and Diagnostic Applications in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top ...
August 2016 | $2900 | View Details >>
This industry report offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for knives in Jordan. The research includes historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product ...
January 2015 | $609 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research