This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the molecular diagnostics market during the next five years.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovative technologies
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The molecular diagnostics market is unquestionably the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches.The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies.Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major applications, including:
- Infectious Diseases - Forensic Testing
- Cancer - Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Genetic Diseases - Others
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 30 NAT assays.
- Comparison of leading molecular diagnosticanalyzers.
- Review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over 30 target/signal amplification methods, including:
- PCR - bDNA
- SDA - NASBA
- TMA - SSSR, and others
- Companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular-
diagnostictechnologies and products.
- Strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and
new technologies/products in R&D.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- New product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 1,120 pages and 48 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2015 Global Hemoglobin A1c Testing Devices Industry Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions of the Hemoglobin A1c Testing Devices industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan and China). The report ...
November 2015 | $2850 | View Details >>
A worldwide strategic overview of the diagnostic imaging market, including:·Estimates of the market size and growth.·Sales forecasts by geographic region and modality.·Review of the U.S. and international technological, regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact on the diagnostic imaging industry during the next five years.·Analysis of major ...
July 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
2017-2021 Emerging Opportunities in the Japanese Drugs of Abuse Testing Market: Hospitals and Commercial Labs--Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
This new 260-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides a comprehensive analysis of the Japanese drug of abuse testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment for the following assays: Amphetamines, ...
February 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 897 pages, 74 tables, and presents a comprehensive opportunities in the German hospital microbiology testing market, including:
June 2015 | $2900 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research