This strategic assessment of RPM, one of the world's leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 31 pages and 6 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The Germany Methyl methacrylate (MMA) Industry 2016 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Methyl methacrylate (MMA) industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Methyl methacrylate (MMA) market analysis is ...
January 2016 | $3600 | View Details >>
This New Version PVDF Resin Market Research Report is a deep market research report in this market. This report focused on global and regional market, major manufacturers, as well as the segment market details on different classifications and applications. First, this report analyzed the basic scope of this industry like definition, specification, ...
November 2016 | $2800 | View Details >>
Market Research Report on Global and Chinese SAN Industry, 2009-2019 is a professional and in-depth market survey on Global and Chinese SAN industry. The report firstly reviews the basic information of SAN including its classification, application and manufacturing technology; The report then explores global and China’s top manufacturers of SAN ...
February 2014 | $2400 | View Details >>
Global and Chinese (R)-(+)-N-Methyl-1-phenylethylamine (CAS 5933-40-4) Industry, 2009-2019 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth market survey on Global and Chinese (R)-(+)-N-Methyl-1-phenylethylamine (CAS 5933-40-4) industry. The report firstly reviews the basic information of (R)-(+)-N-Methyl-1-phenylethylamine (CAS 5933-40-4) including its classification, application and manufacturing technology; The report then explores global and ...
April 2014 | $2400 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research