This strategic assessment of Akzo Nobel, one of the worlds leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
Contains 45 pages and 9 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Water Based Flexographic Inks Revenue, means the sales value of Water Based Flexographic Inks This report studies sales (consumption) of Water Based Flexographic Inks in Global market, especially in United States, China, Europe and Japan, focuses on top players in these regionscountries, with sales, price, revenue ...
February 2017 | $4000 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of High-Purity Leads Revenue, means the sales value of High-Purity Leads This report studies sales (consumption) of High-Purity Leads in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK, Russia, Italy, Spain and Benelux, focuses on top players in these countries, with sales, price, revenue and market share for ...
February 2017 | $3900 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of 4,4 Dimethoxy Trityl Chloride Revenue, means the sales value of 4,4 Dimethoxy Trityl Chloride This report studies 4,4 Dimethoxy Trityl Chloride in China market, focuses on the top players in China market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering HBCChem AlliChem ...
March 2017 | $3200 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Silica Fume Materials Revenue, means the sales value of Silica Fume Materials This report studies Silica Fume Materials in China market, focuses on the top players in China market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering ...
January 2017 | $3200 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research