This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies.
The report provides test volume and sales forecasts; compares features of major automated and semi-automated analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next five years.
Blood Typing and Grouping Tests
ABO, Antibody Panels, Antibody Screening/Indirect Antiglobulin, Antigen Typing (C, c, Duffy, E, e, I, i, Kell, Kidd, Le a, b, MN, P, S, s), Antiglobulin (Direct, C3 + IgG, IgG, C3), Crossmatching (Immediate Spin, Full Crossmatch), Rh (D, Du)
Infectious Disease Screening Tests
AIDS (HIV NAT, HIV-1/2), Cytomegalovirus, Hepatitis (HAV NAT, HBV NAT, HBs Ag, Anti-HBc, HCV NAT,
HCV, ALT/SGPT), HTLV-I/II, Parvovirus B19 NAT, Syphilis, West Nile Virus NAT.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, M&A,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, and new products in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests, including NAT.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging blood typing, grouping and infectious disease NAT screening assays.
- Review of automated and semi-automated molecular and immunohematology analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential
applications for the blood banking market.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products, by test.
Blood Group Genotyping
PCR, PCR-RFLP, AS-PCR or PCR-SSP, Multiplex PCR, Real Time PCR, Sanger DNA Sequencing, Pyrosequencing
BeadChip Array, BloodChip, Genome Lab SNP Stream, Fluidic Microarray Systems, TaqMan OpenArray, MALDI-TOF-MS, Mini-Sequencing
- New product development opportunities for blood typing, grouping and infectious disease NAT assays and instrumentation with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 400 pages and 12 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Notes: Production, means the output of RF Spectrum Analyzer Revenue, means the sales value of RF Spectrum Analyzer This report studies RF Spectrum Analyzer in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share ...
February 2017 | $2900 | View Details >>
Complete report $34,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $21,100.SummaryThis comprehensive seven-country report contains 650 pages, 150 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the global coagulation testing market during the next five years.The report explores business ...
July 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
This new 313-page report from Venture Planning Group contains 83 tables and provides analysis of the global therapeutic drug monitoring testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
December 2013 | $5500 | View Details >>
The Japan Cell Surface Markers Identification Industry 2016 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Cell Surface Markers Identification industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Cell Surface Markers Identification ...
March 2016 | $3400 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research