This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com examines current and emerging assays; forecasts volume and sales for molecular diagnostic, microbial identification, antibiotic susceptibility, blood culture,
urine screening and immunodiagnostic procedures, as well as over 100 infectious disease tests by assay and application; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and suggests alternative market penetration strategies for suppliers.
The level of automation in the microbiology laboratory has been lagging behind that of other major clinical laboratory segments, such as chemistry and hematology. The slow acceptance of the technology is in part due to the complexity of developing automation suitable for microbiology tests.
The introduction of automated microbiology instrumentation has been delayed by a number of intrinsic and technical problems. The diffusion of automated microbiology systems, once the technology was developed, has not matched that of other automated laboratory technologies. The acquisition of automation in microbiology has been slowed by forces less easily identifiable than the effects of various reimbursement plans. Some laboratorians still believe that current instrumentation is not the ultimate technology and expect better automation on the horizon.
The driving force behind the need for rapid reporting of microbiological test results is the clinical relevance in a time of financial austerity, a time when cost and health care effectiveness to the patient and diagnostician looms ever larger, and where after-the-fact results at high expense are coming under severe scrutiny worldwide.
This report will assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding microbiology market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Volume and sales forecasts for over 100 infectious disease assays by individual test.
- Test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics, culture/microscopy).
- Sterile Fluids: Blood, Serum, CSF
- Throat Swabs, Respiratory Secretions
- Genital Secretions
- Microbial Identification
- Antibiotic Susceptibility
- Urine Screening
- Blood Cultures
Review of Major Automated Systems
- Review of major automated molecular diagnostic, multipurpose, specialized, microbial identification, antibiotic susceptibility, blood culture, urine screening, and immunodiagnostic analyzers.
Infectious Diseases Analyzed in the Report
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter, Candida, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea, Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis, Herpes Influenza, Legionella, Lyme, Lymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps, Mycoplasma, HPV, Parvovirus, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus , Rubella, Salmonella, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, TB, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersinia.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody, immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential applications for the microbiology market.
- Global listings of companies developing or marketing microbiology products by individual test.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new analyzers, reagents kits, IT and other products with significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 500 pages and 54 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Complete report $7,600. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $4,900. “2014 Analysis of the Japanese Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Market: Sales Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies” is a new strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the Japanese clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the next five years. The ...
October 2013 | $4900 | View Details >>
The Global Protein Therapeutics Consumption 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Protein Therapeutics market. First, the report provides a basic overview of the Protein Therapeutics industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. And development policies and plans are discussed ...
June 2016 | $4000 | View Details >>
2016-2020 Malta Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Markets: Volume and Sales Forecasts for 100 Routine and Special Chemistries, Drugs of Abuse, Endocrine Function, Immunoproteins, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM), and Tumor Marker Tests-Emerging Opportunities for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers, Competitive Strategies
November 1999 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,700. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $4,350. The report is available by section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget. “2015 Market Segmentation Analysis of the French Cancer Diagnostics Industry: Oncogenes, Biochemical Markers, Lymphokines, GFs, CSFs, Hormones, Immunohistochemical Stains--Hospitals and ...
June 2015 | $4350 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research