This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides a strategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines emerging trends in the cancer diagnostics market; reviews current and emerging tests; analyzes potential applications of innovative technologies; forecasts volume and sales for major cancer diagnostics tests; profiles leading market players and potential entrants; and suggests alternative market expansion strategies for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant
market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Cancer Diagnostic Tests Analyzed in the Report--over 200 current and emerging assays, including Biochemical Markers, Oncogenes, Growth Factors, Hormones, Colony Stimulating Factors, Lymphokines and Immunohistochemical Stains, such as:
ACTH, AFP, Beta-2 Microglobulin, CA 15-3/27.29, CA 19-9, CA 125, Calcitonin, Cathepsin, CEA, Chromogranin, Colon-Specific Antigen, Cytokeratins, Estrogen Receptor, Ferritin, Gastrin, HCG, Insulin, Interferons, Interleukins, Lymphocyte Subtyping, Neuron-Specific Enolase, Nucleolar, Occult Blood, Oncogenes, Pancreatic Oncofetal Antigen, Pap Smear, Parathyroid Hormone, Progesterone Receptor, Prostatic Acid Phosphatase, Prostatic Specific Antigen, S-100 Protein, Serotonin, Sialic Acid, Squamous Cell Carcinoma Ag, TDT, Thymidine Kinase, Thyroglobulin, Tissue Polypeptide Antigen, and others.
- Analysis of major immunoassay analyzers used for cancer diagnostic testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, DNA probes, biochips/microarrays, chromosome analysis, IT, artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, biosensors, and other technologies and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies, including CT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy.
- Extensive listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements, and new products in R&D.
Contains 535 pages and 70 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Complete report $9,850. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $6,400. “2015-2019 New Frontiers in the U.S. Automated Microbiology Markets: Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape” is VPGMarketResearch’s new analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the automated microbiology market during the next five years. The report examines key trends ...
August 2015 | $6400 | View Details >>
2015 European Infectious Disease Testing Market: The Most Rapidly Growing and Challenging Segment of the IVD Industry-Country Segment Forecasts for 100 Tests, Supplier Shares, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategie
2015 European Infectious Disease Testing Market: The Most Rapidly Growing and Challenging Segment of the IVD Industry - Country Segment Forecasts for 100 Tests, Supplier Shares, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies 2015 European Infectious Disease Testing Market; is a new five-country strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the infectious disease testing market during the next five years.
January 2015 | $12800 | View Details >>
This new report from Venture Planning Group provides analysis of LDH testing, including clinical significance, current and emerging diagnostic procedures, as well as test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment.
June 2014 | $0 | View Details >>
The United States L-Tyrosine Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the L-Tyrosine industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The L-Tyrosine market analysis is provided for the United States markets ...
August 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research