Complete report $6,200.DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,900.
VPGMarketResearch.com's new study is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the Italian hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the Italian market; provides market share estimates, as well as specimen, test, sales forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing reagent and instrument suppliers.
During the next five years, continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, autocalibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
Italian Market Overview
- Facilities performing hematology and flow cytometry testing.
- Test volume and sales projections.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products by country.
- Specimen, test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual), Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual), Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry assays.
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment.
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model.
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers.
- The study reviews current instrumentation technologies, and compares features of leading hematology, flow cytometry, platelet aggregation and sedimentation rate analyzers.
- The report features analyzers manufactured by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biocode Hycel, CellaVision, Diesse Ves Matic, Drew-Scientific, Horiba, Medica, Menarini, Nihon Kohden, Polymedco, Siemens and Sysmex.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Iris Diagnostics/Danaher
- Nihon Kohden
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
Contains 250 pages and 32 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2015-2019 Global Sexually-Transmitted Disease (STD) Testing Market: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies, Opportunities for Suppliers-France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, US
Complete report $9,600. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $6,200.This new 350-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 90 tables and provides analysis of the global sexually-transmitted disease testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers. The report presents detailed ...
September 2015 | $6200 | View Details >>
2016-2020 Estonia Automated Microbiology Market: Molecular Diagnostics, Identification, Susceptibility, Blood Culture, Urine Screening, Immunodiagnostics- Specimen, Test, and Sales Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Opportunities
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com examines current and emerging assays; forecasts volume and sales for molecular diagnostic, microbial identification, antibiotic susceptibility, blood culture, urine screening and immunodiagnostic procedures, as well as over 100 infectious disease tests by assay and application; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and suggests alternative ...
May 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Gens report, Global Computed Tomography (CT) Market - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016-2021 provides detailed market and segment level data on the Global and Chinese consumption of Computed Tomography (CT). The report provides historic, forecast and growth patterns by company, country and type/application from 2016 to ...
December 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
This unique market intelligence report from VPGMarketResearch provides information not available from any other published source. The report includes diagnostics sales and market share estimates by product and country for Becton Dickinson and its main competitors, as well as a profile of the company’s diagnostics business. List of Tables Infectious Disease Testing ...
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research