Complete report $4,350. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $2,800. The reportis available by section, market segment, individual test, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
This new study from VPGMarketResearchcontains 610 pages, 26 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the infectious disease molecular diagnosticsmarket during the next five years.
- Business and technological trends in major markets
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Strategic profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovative products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The infectious disease molecular diagnostics market is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the infectious disease molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testingfor infectious diseases
by market segment.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 40 infectious disease molecular diagnostic
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market by country and laboratory segment.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Comparison of leading infectious disease molecular diagnosticanalyzers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular
diagnostictechnologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements
and new technologies/products in R&D.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Pharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forenciscs/LabCorp
- Decode Genetics
- Elitech Group
- Exact Sciences
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Monogram Biosciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Perkin Elmer/Caliper
- Proteome Sciences
- Sierra Molecular
- Takara Bio
- Tecan Group
- Thermo Fisher
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing and marketing infectious disease molecular
diagnostic products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 610 pages and 26 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2016-2020 Belgium Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Markets: Volume and Sales Forecasts for 100 Routine and Special Chemistries, Drugs of Abuse, Endocrine Function, Immunoproteins, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM), and Tumor Marker Tests-Emerging Opportunities for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers, Competitive Strategies
November 1999 | $0 | View Details >>
This unique report from VPGMarketResearch provides US sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of molecular diagnostic products. The report also presents strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies. Competitive Assessments ...
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
This report provides an overview of the US molecular diagnostic testing market, including test volume, and sales forecasts by application, and supplier shares by test.Table of ContentsBusiness Environment 1. Health Care Expenditures 2. Cost Consciousness 3. Reimbursement 4. Industry Consolidation 5. Managed Care a. PPO b. HMO 6. Hospitals 7. ...
February 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides strategic directions of global diagnostic imaging companies. The report presents insightful strategic assessments, including:
August 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research