2015 New Frontiers in Point-of-Care/POC Hematology and Flow Cytometry Testing: Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape is VPGMarketResearchs new report, which provides comprehensive analysis of thePOC hematology and flow cytometry markets, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
- Review of POC hematology and flow cytometry market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts forhematology and flow cytometry procedures by market
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares ofmajor reagent and instrument suppliers.
Routine and Special Hematology Tests
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual) ,
Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual) , Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual) ,
Platelets (Automated, Manual) , Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils and others.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others) , Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others) , HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product
portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Nihon Kohden
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group`s proprietary data files.
Contains 279 pages and58 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This new 234-page report from Venture Planning Group provides analysis of the French immunoprotein diagnostic market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
November 2013 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $19,700. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $12,800.This comprehensive five-country report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the European blood banking market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product ...
September 2015 | $12800 | View Details >>
GPS Tracking Devices Report by Material, Application, and Geography – Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and the main countries (United States, Germany, united Kingdom, Japan, South Korea ...
April 2017 | $2850 | View Details >>
This new 236-page report from Venture Planning Group provides analysis of the US immunoprotein diagnostic market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
January 2014 | $2200 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research