Complete report $11,800. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $7,700. The report is available by country, section, market segment, individual test, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
This new five-country study from VPGMarketResearchcontains 700 pages, 54 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the infectious disease molecular diagnosticsmarket during the next five years.
- Business and technological trends in major markets
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Strategic profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovative products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The infectious disease molecular diagnostics market is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the infectious disease molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
European Market Overview
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers of infectious disease molecular diagnosticreagent kits and components.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 40 infectious disease molecular diagnostic assays.
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market by country and laboratory segment.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers by country.
- Comparison of leading infectious disease molecular diagnosticanalyzers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular
diagnostictechnologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and
new technologies/products in R&D.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Pharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forenciscs/LabCorp
- Decode Genetics
- Elitech Group
- Exact Sciences
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Monogram Biosciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Perkin Elmer/Caliper
- Proteome Sciences
- Sierra Molecular
- Takara Bio
- Tecan Group
- Thermo Fisher
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing and marketing infectious disease molecular
diagnostic products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 700 pages and 54 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The Electro-diagnostic equipment in Bulgaria - Industry summary enables readers the perspectives to be able to evaluate the market for electro-diagnostic equipment in Bulgaria. The summary includes market size data that covers the years 2009-2020. The industry summary helps answer the following questions: - What is the market size for electro-diagnostic equipment ...
September 2016 | $23 | View Details >>
This new 234-page report from Venture Planning Group provides analysis of the Japanese immunoprotein diagnostic market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
December 2013 | $1700 | View Details >>
The report presents insightful analyses of major current and emerging suppliers of molecular diagnostic products in terms of their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.Contains 120 pages
January 2014 | $0 | View Details >>
The United States G-Protein Coupled Receptor (GPCR) Targeting Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the G-Protein Coupled Receptor (GPCR) Targeting industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The G-Protein Coupled ...
April 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research