This 970-page report provides comprehensive analysis of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
This report will help diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures, including:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for physician office/group practice diagnostic testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 970 pages and 152 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides strategic assessments of major coagulation product suppliers and emerging market entrants. The report presents analyses of major manufacturers of coagulation products in terms of their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
February 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
Gens report, Global Human Coagulation Factor Viii Market Report: 2016 Edition provides detailed market and segment level data on the Global and Chinese consumption of Human Coagulation Factor Viii. The report provides historic, forecast and growth patterns by company, country and type/application from 2016 to 2021. This report delivers an extensive ...
December 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
The Global Plasma Fractionation Industry Report 2016 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Plasma Fractionation industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Plasma Fractionation market analysis is provided for the international markets including ...
February 2016 | $2800 | View Details >>
Complete report $11,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $7,500. Summary This comprehensive report contains 306 pages, 59 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in US hematology and flow cytometry hospital, commercial and point-of-care/POC markets during the next ...
July 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research