SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-15 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, systems and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 111 pages and 9 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This new 280-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents detailed analysis of the French STD market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes (I/II, VI), Papillomavirus (Pap Smear, HPV), and Syphilis. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals and Commercial/Private Labs.
April 2015 | $1250 | View Details >>
2015 France Enteric Disease Market: Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Enterovirus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella, Shigella, Vibrio, Yersinia-Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
About This ReportThis new 322-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents detailed analysis of the French Enteric Diseases market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Enterovirus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella, Shigella, Vibrio and Yersinia. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals and Commercial/Private Labs.In addition ...
October 2015 | $1450 | View Details >>
This new report from Venture Planning Group contains 897 pages, 77 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the French hospital microbiology testing market, including:
November 2013 | $2900 | View Details >>
2015 World Molecular Diagnostic Analyzers and Reagents Market: Infectious Diseases, Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Testing-Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
Complete report $34,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $15,900.This new seven-country study from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 1,398 pages, 194 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the molecular diagnostics market during the next five years. Highlights- Business ...
September 2015 | $15900 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research