This strategic assessment of Sherwin-Williams, one of the world's leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 37 pages and 5 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This 145-page report reviews potential market applications of current and emerging clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic technologies, including monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, immunoassays, IT, dry chemistry, biosensors, robotics, molecular diagnostics and others.The report also presents strategic assessments of current and emerging suppliers of clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic products, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies. Contains 145 pages
June 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Aerospace and Military Auxiliary Power Units Revenue, means the sales value of Aerospace and Military Auxiliary Power Units This report studies sales (consumption) of Aerospace and Military Auxiliary Power Units in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share ...
February 2017 | $3800 | View Details >>
This report studies the Playground Equipment market. This report mainly focuses on the playground equipment used in commercial playgrounds, adult outdoor fitness equipment, theme play systems, etc. Scope of the Report: This report focuses on the Playground Equipment in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle ...
April 2017 | $3480 | View Details >>
2016 Norway Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Specimen, Sales and Volume Forecasts for 40 Tests, Competitive Strategies, Instrumentation Review, Technological Advances, Opportunities for Suppliers
Summary This new comprehensive report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 225 pages and 5 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging business opportunities during the next five years. The report explores business and technological trends; provides specimen, sales and volume forecasts for 40 tests; compares ...
October 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research