This strategic assessment of BASF, one of the worlds leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
Contains 58 pages and 5 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Complete report $6,200. DataPack test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares $3,900. SummaryThis comprehensive report contains 250 pages, 32 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in German hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years. The report ...
November 2013 | $3900 | View Details >>
This 68-page report reviews operating characteristics and features of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic systems. The report also presents strategic assessments of current and emerging suppliers of clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic products, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.Contains 68 pages
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Mononucleosis diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Mononucleosis definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the ...
July 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $9,700. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $6,300.This comprehensive report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the US transfusion diagnostic market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development ...
October 2015 | $6300 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research